Friday Joy Infusion: Want a peek at Laura’s Joy? Share yours!
I love to write a gratitude list on Friday – just sinking into the appreciation for gifts from the amazing week. No matter what kind of week it’s been, there is always, always magic and miracles and little godwinks all around me.
One of the reasons I write the Friday Joy Infusion is to help infuse YOU and YOUR day with joy. Sometimes that joy is right under our noses. When we acknowledge what brings us peace, joy, inspiration, possibility energy, and contentment – we shift into knowing that all is really right with the world.
Here are a few entries from my JoyFlow list for the week, and I hope it brings some inspiration for you too:
- Friday Creative Bagel Time – leisure time outside at Atlanta Bread Company enjoying a book, capturing ideas in my journal, and just enjoying the warmth, sunshine, and breeze.
- My boys riding their bikes up to Creative Bagel Time and laughing and singing a song TOGETHER (with no fighting – that’s big) on their iPod! Pure joy in action!
- Reveling in the afterglow of my 2-day coaching intensive earlier this week. Getting emails from the women about their wake-up calls, their shifts and their belief in their creative power! I feel so on purpose.
- Pretty toes!!! Makes me feel like it’s summer! I love it when I have a pedicure – I used to have a marketing manager at a shopping center I managed that said, “Life is pretty good when I look down and my piggies are painted!”
- Flowers. The colors are everywhere, and just looking at them brings me joy.
- My 10-year-old won “Piranha of the week” after his first swim team meet last night. He gets the privilege of putting a sign out in our yard with the message! He’s very proud!
- My new book, Success Rituals 2.0, looks beautiful, and women are raving.
- I feel very grateful for Dawn and Tami, on my team, who keep me and my biz going with joy and flow!
What's on your list today? Where is the Joy flowing? Big things. Little nuances. Signs that all is well.
Feel free to share with me – I love to read your JoyFlow Sightings!