I spent last week in Boston - "enjoying" the winter weather and visiting with two of my platinum clients - creative business owners . It's tough for me as I only have "southern winter" clothes. Not quite waterproof, slip-proof and protective enough...but it worked out.
Here is a photo of me in the snow at our retreat center. I like to find beautiful and inspiring spaces. This time the retreat was at a cute farmhouse. (mental note: add into my vision story that all retreats are in WARM, beautiful and inspiring spaces)
I get asked alot about what goes on during these day long Creative Business Retreats. What do you do all day?
These Creative Business Retreat Days are part of a year long Magic & Miracles Platinum Program. It's for business owners who are ready to go beyond their current level in a much bigger way.
As part of the program you get a day devoted to your business. It's tailor made to your needs and where you are in your business. We usually include:
- Getting clear about your vision and claiming it!
- Getting super focused on your "opportunity niche",
- Setting intentions for the year and specific goals for the next 90 days,
- Brainstorming and designing packages for your services,
- Identifying your free gift opportunities,
- Creating an outline for information products,
- Creating a plan for building your list and increasing your visibility & credibilty,
- Picking my brain and expertise for resources, systems and support,
- Getting clear about the steps for the next 90 days
- Laughing, creating, designing, probably a little crying, and a whole lot of dreaming!
Ready to really make your business "holistically" joyful? ie: financially, meaningful, enjoyable, and easier!
Curious about who is an ideal Platinum client - believe it or not - it's creative business owners like you...they have said "it's time" and made a commitment to themselves and quite frankly, to the universe, claiming that they are stepping into the CEO role! It's very powerful! Here's photos of two Platinum clients - top above, Laurie Mandato, President of Imaging Joy. She is works with speakers, coaches, authors who are stepping into the spotlight of public speaking and want feel fantastic in their appearance and style. And, below right, is Ginger Burr, President of Total Image Consultants. She is a veteran Image Consultant, and among her offerings has these amazingly fun Girlfriend Parties. She is also known as one of the "Most Fascinating Vegans" by VegNews magazine for her work with dressing and living as a vegan.
These are creative women putting their passion into the world and wanting to honor it by making it more successful, easier, and keeping the joy alive!
If this resonates with you and you'd like more information - Send me an email telling me a bit about yourself and request our Platinum Package. We will send you more information and an application.
I am imagining our WARM creative retreat right now! :)